Server24 Peering Policy
Server24 operates networks in 16 locations around the world. Server24 (AS34081) has an open peering policy, and will peer with networks that have a presence on mutual exchange points in accordance with the policies described below.
If you operate a peering network, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Server24 uses PeeringDB as a single authoritative source of truth. This means peering partners must have an up-to-date PeeringDB entry before a bilateral peering session can be established.
Server24 will use industry standards to secure the peering sessions. This includes industry standard practices and best common practices, including but not limited to BCP-38 and route filtering. Both parties should have a well set-up route-set or AS-SET as well as up-to date prefix maximums defined in PeeringDB. Server24 will use this data to filter routes received from the network’s BGP sessions.
Both parties must have an up-to-date NOC contact email, which is responsive to raised issues and concerns.
Private Interconnection (PNI) Requirements
If the network exchanges more than 1Gbps of traffic in a specific (shared) location, either party can request a PNI. We accept single or multiples of 10G or 100G connections. Upgrades to this capacity must happen in a timely manner to ensure congestion-free exchange of traffic.
To ensure quality of operations, we reserve the following rights under our Peering Policy:
- To alter our peering policy and peering requirements at any time.
- To accept or decline a peering request at any time for any reason.
- To suspend, without notice, peering connectivity in the event of a severe quality of service issue such as high latency, packet loss, or jitter pattern is detected and to take appropriate traffic engineering steps to maintain service quality.
- To selectively withdraw prefixes from public IXP fabrics as needed to protect service quality.
- To terminate any peering connection at any time without notice.
More details on PeeringDB at https://www.peeringdb.com/asn/34081.